Shopping: Let loose in Westfield!

The elusive cable knit tights! M&S, £8
Knit gloves, Per Una, M&S, £12
Bird ring (exact one not available online), Topshop, £4
Having spent the past two years interning in London, there has been less than no money spare for me to go on a shopping spree. I’ve luckily kept my wardrobe up to date via sample sales, but the elusive payday has finally swung round (currently working on a paid internship) and I was set loose in Westfield! I was calm and thoughtful at first, but having spent time thinking about what I really what to buy this season, the tills were soon a ringing! Hotspots included Dorothy Perkins, New Look, M&S and Topshop. It was so much fun. Retail therapy – should be prescribed. What have you been buying this weekend?

Leopard print dress, Dorothy Perkins, (not online yet), £32
Velvet black dress (and back button detail), Dorothy Perkins, £35
Tan suedette and shearling boots, M&S Limited Collection, (not online yet) £35
Black real leather and suede wedge boots, New Look, Limited Edition, (not online yet) £35
Cable knit cardigan (wanted this for ages!), Topshop, £48
Floral print cardigan, H&M, (not online yet), £14.99
Military cape (black), Dorothy Perkins, £65
Long top, loose body + fitted sleeves, Topshop, £16

10 Comments

1. October 30, 2010 / 1:04 pm

I am loving the velvet dress. Might have to make a quick trip down to Dotty P's! x x

2. October 30, 2010 / 2:15 pm

Now that is what I call a shopping spree!

3. Gill
    October 30, 2010 / 10:03 pm

I love the choices especially the cape and gloves. Sounds like you had a great days shopping.

4. October 31, 2010 / 6:29 pm

That leopard frock has my heart!

5. October 31, 2010 / 7:01 pm

That cape is bloody gorgeous! Have to check that one out!xoxo

6. November 1, 2010 / 7:33 pm

I actually want everything in this list. LUSH. Now I need my payday to roll on to start spending hehe x

7. November 2, 2010 / 1:10 am

Loving your buys the DP dresses are well lush, will have to check those out. Oh the new look boots !!! Drool. Thanks for sharing x

8. November 2, 2010 / 10:15 am

Thanks for the comments – Think the dresses have gone down quite well! They are so easy to wear, and have bell sleeves – hint of the 70s creeping in! I wore the M&S boots on saturday and they were comfy and got compliments. Can't wait to wear the new look ones, may debut them tomorrow! The cape I have worn everyday since I got it – v.cosy. Glad I got it in black as it is more classic, and the camel one was too pale for my skin. It also has military style buttons, so you can nail another trend there! xx

9. November 10, 2010 / 4:43 pm